9.20.2012

Sleep...good boy.

I'm not a fan of the term "sleep training" it sounds like something you'd do with a dog. But it is what it is...and that's what we're doing now. I wasn't expecting to be in this stage for a little while but I can't argue with Porter. As much as I've loved co-sleeping for the past few months, IT IS TIME. I'm also not a fan of listening to Porter-boy cry his heart out. All. Night. Long. But after a lot of reading, thinking, and praying (mostly praying, this is the hardest decision I've ever faced!) the cry-it-out method presented itself as the best method for Porter. Now I'll be praying that we can  stop in this stage just long enough to wave "Hello, Goodbye!" and move on. What's that you say? "Good Luck!" Yes, I know two exhausted people that really could use it!!!