9.06.2012

Good things.

Just a few of the good things happening for us this summer:

Ben graduated from the Aircraft Hydraulic Systems Apprentice course at Sheppard AFB in Texas. KC-135 In-Flight Refueling training goes from September 12-26. He comes home on the 27th! That's only 3 weeks away!


A nap for Porter. Anywhere, anytime, and with anyone is a good thing and I'll take it! Teething has been hard for all of us.


A camping trip with our good friends the Despains!



Visits with family and extra snuggle time for Porter! 




This picture with Sarah is sadly the best picture of the Brigham City Temple open house that I have right now. The parking garage? Really Effie!? I guess I can justify it by saying that it was really bright out and you can't take pictures in the temple.


Just chillin on the floor with a good friend. Owen and Porter are practically the same exact age if you count their due dates. Their birthdays are 3 months apart though; Owen was born 3 months before Porter. Finally they meet!


Porter has a pretty easy job of making me smile while Ben is away. I mean, come on. He just has to lay there and look adorable in whatever I dress him in. I can't help but smile at him in his little tank top.


Home grown summer squash is one of my favorite things. Of all the yummy vegetables, this is the best!

Uncle Mike was kind enough to come along on a hike around Causey Reservoir. A chance to get out of Salt Lake City and hike up a mountain? I practically had to TWIST his arm!


I have to appreciate exceptional food when I find it out and about. This place in Ogden called Warren's is my new favorite place that serves fry sauce. For some of you who may not know what that is...it's something found in abundance in Utah and each burger joint has a slightly different recipe for it. Also, I've found one of my new favorite desserts. Funnel cake fries!





No comments:

Post a Comment