8.27.2013

Pause Button: 15 months

Bills. Errands. Owie! Applications. Phone. Appointments. Dinner. More. All done! Cleanup. CRASH.
My camera is my pause button. I don't know what I'd do without it! We are dedicating this week to slowing down more as a family and enjoying the small things.

Speaking of small things...Porter is 15 months old! He is my little helper, daddy's little man, the little alarm clock with little patience, a busy bee anxious to learn everything there is, a little door stop (whatever I want to do with a door, he is there to stop it). He may be my little boy now, but there's no denying he will do BIG things one day.



We're the cool kids in the corner of the playground...diggin' in the MULCH. Woohoo!







The guys in our church decided to have a water kickball game/BBQ. Home plate was the end of the slip'n'slide which also happened to be the ONLY place Porter was content, naturally. This is the first time he has ever really liked playing in water that isn't just innocently sitting in the bottom of the tub. Finally, a splash pad just his size!

No comments:

Post a Comment